Equiteox strives to maintain its corporate credibility and instil investor confidence in the company by practising a structured approach to communicating sensitive information.
Equiteox has a partner relations program that is proactive and interactive and based on Equiteox’s commitment to the following:
- always report its financial results and sensitive developments to its partners and other stakeholders in a timely, open and comprehensive manner in English;
- communicate through its designated spokespersons
- meet regularly with its major shareholders and potential investors during the year as part of its ongoing program to inform and obtain feedback on the companies;
- use its website as an additional primary communication channel.
The following attributes will characterize the Equiteox’s communication:
- Transparency: sensitive information will be released, whether it is favourable or not, in a balanced and fair manner that is not misleading;
- Accuracy: information will be complete and accurate when released, and any material errors will be immediately corrected and clarified;
- Timeliness: sensitive information will be released as soon as it is known, unless there are exceptional legitimate reasons to withhold, under related laws and regulations;
- Non-selective: equality of access to sensitive information will be achieved through broad public dissemination; no stakeholder will be given privileged access to undisclosed sensitive information in any form;
- Consistency: all shareholders or potential investors will receive the same information.
Doo. All rights reserved.